Our donors and sponsors promote health by providing financial assistance to seriously ill individuals for medical treatment, medical travel, equipment and supplies. All funds raised stay within Terrace and area.
Donors who contribute $25.00 CAD or more will receive an official receipt for tax purposes from the Kimmunity Angels Society.
3 Easy ways to Donate
- Interac E-transfer. We accept Interac e-Transfers, which can be sent via online banking from participating financial institutions. We use e-transfers as a method of donation because it helps us direct all the funds to our clients without fees.
Simply login into your online banking for your financial institution and
send the e-transfer to: email@example.com
To allow us to access your donation, please use the password: Kimmunity
First time using e-Transfer?
If you’d like a tax receipt, please send the following information with your e-transfer:
- Full legal name
- Address, including postal code
- Telephone and email address
2. By Cheque. We accept cheques made out to Kimmunity Angels Society. Cheques can be mailed to Kimmunity Angels Society 4735 Bolton Avenue Terrace BC, V8G 4T9.
3. Donate an item or service. Throughout the year we run raffles or events (pre-covid) that we use to raise funds for the society. We are always in need of new items, gift certificates or in-kind services to make these events successful and attractive to the community. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your business has interest in donating an item or service. Every bit counts!
Other Options for Donations
There are many ways to create an impact through your donation. During these challenging times we are very grateful for all donations we receive as we are unable to host are usual events due to COVID-19 safety restrictions. Your donations enable us to continue to support seriously ill people in our community. Please consider one of the following ways to make your contribution:
- One time donations can be made anytime via e-transfer or cheque.
- Monthly donations. Your monthly donation provides reliable support in our efforts to promote health by providing financial assistance to seriously ill individuals for medical treatment, medical travel, equipment and supplies.
- Fundraiser for us. Here Are 3 Ways You Can Help Today!
- Share this Web Page and Like our Facebook Page
- Donate a New Item or Service for an Auction
- Hold a Fun Office Fundraising Challenge – Best and worst ZOOM meeting attire or who forgot to mute themselves during a Zoom meeting.
3. Celebrations and Tributes. Consider a gift to the Kimmunity Angel Society when you are planning a birthday, retirement, anniversary, or in honour of someone special. To acknowledge your donation, you can choose we send an e-card or a letter to the honouree. Please be sure to include the honouree’s name and address.
4. Donate in Memory. Make an in-memory donation. We will acknowledge your gift with an e-card or letter to the family.
5. Gifts of Life Insurance. There are various ways of making a gift of life insurance. The type of gift will depend on your client’s objectives, age and family situation. Click here for more in depth information on how to make a gift of insurance.
6. Gifts in Your Will. Once you secure the well-being of your family and friends, you may choose to include in your will a significant donation to one or many charitable organizations. If important changes occur in your life, you can always modify your will according to your situation. For more information on how to include a donation in your will , click here.